Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred position in the subject line.
You may also send your package by mail to:
Banff Park Lodge
Attention: Human Resources
222 Lynx Street
P.O. Box 2200
Banff, Ab., Canada
We thank you for your application; however, only those applicants selected for consideration will be contacted.
We are currently seeking a full-time, permanent Director of Rooms; the wage will be negotiated based on experience. This position will be overseeing our three hotels in Banff: Banff Park Lodge, Bow View Lodge and Peaks Hotel & Suites, a new development scheduled to open late 2020.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Seeking full-time, permanent Front Desk Agents, required to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays. The wage will be negotiated based on experience.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• Take, cancel and change room reservations, process telephone calls
• Provide information on hotel facilities and services, provide general information and services required for guests with special needs
• Customer service oriented work with minimal supervision
• Clerical duties (i.e faxing, filing, photocopying)
• Reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, communication, working with others and problem solving
• Decision making, critical thinking job task planning and organizing
• Has 1 to 2 year previous hotel front desk or reservation experience
• Is a capable multi-tasker with a keen attention to detail
• Has a professional, yet friendly, personality and demeanor in person and over the telephone
• Has excellent English comprehension and communication skills; a second language is an asset as we welcome many international guests
• Has experience working with Microsoft Office