Booking & Cancellation Policy
Please be aware of the following:
- All rates and prices are subject to change without notice
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy
- All packages are based on a per person per day occupancy
- Extra per person charge (16 years and over) is $15.00 CAD per night
- Children under 16 years of age stay free when accompanied by a parent in the same room.
- Room rates and packages listed do not include taxes. The current taxes are 2% Tourism Improvement Fee, 4% Room Levy Tax and 5% Goods & Services Tax. (Taxes are subject to change)
- We try our best to ensure that you receive the room type and bed type as reserved. Room assignment is done on the day of arrival and is based on availability.
- Guaranteed reservations must be accompanied with a major credit card. If a credit card is not available, a one night's deposit is required, which is to be received by the Hotel 14 days after booking. See below for the special payment policy for the Festive Season.
- Cancellations on guaranteed bookings must be received no later than 6 p.m. three days prior (72 hours) to arrival to avoid late charges.
- Cancellation charges are equal to one night's room charge plus applicable taxes. See below for the special cancellation policy for the Festive Season.
- All rooms and public spaces are non-smoking. All rooms have ashtrays on the balconies.
- Sorry, we do not allow pets. However our sister property the Homestead Inn does allow pets. Please follow this link to their pet information
With a variety of rates and packages available we want to ensure that you get the deal you deserve. When you book your room on-line with us, you can be assured that you will always find our best rate and best offer available.
Payment and cancellation policy for the Festive Season is:
- Minimum 2 night stay is required for all reservations arriving on December 30 and December 31.
- If your stay includes any of the nights between December 27 through and including January 1, the hotel will require a non-refundable booking fee equivalent to one night room and taxes payable by December 1 of this year. For example if you arrive on December 22 for a seven nights stay you will be charged this fee.
Banff Park Lodge is affiliated with the following tour associations:
- American Bus Association
- National Tour Association