Rates & Packages
No matter when you come to Banff, or for what reason you stay, your holiday at the Banff Park Lodge will offer you a great experience and your family a great value.
With a variety of rates and packages available we want to ensure that you get the deal you deserve. When you book your room on-line with us, you can be assured that you will always find our best rate and best offer available.
Please be aware of the following booking & cancellation policy:
- All rates and prices are subject to change without notice
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy
- All packages are based on a per person per day occupancy
Extra per person charge (16 years and over) is $15.00 CAD per night
Children under 16 years of age stay free when accompanied by a parent in the same room.
- Room rates and packages listed do not include taxes. The current taxes are 2% Tourism Improvement Fee, 4% Room Levy Tax and 5% Goods & Services Tax. (Taxes are subject to change)
- We try our best to ensure that you receive the room type and bed type as reserved. Room assignment is done on the day of arrival and is based on availability.
- Guaranteed reservations must be accompanied with a major credit card. If a credit card is not available, a one night's deposit is required, which is to be received by the Hotel 14 days after booking. See below for the special payment policy for the Festive Season.
- Cancellations on guaranteed bookings must be received no later than 6 p.m. three days prior (72 hours) to arrival to avoid late charges. Cancellation charges are equal to one night's room charge plus applicable taxes. See below for the special cancellation policy for the Festive Season.
- All rooms and public spaces are non-smoking. All rooms have ashtrays on the balconies.
- Sorry, we do not allow pets. However our sister property
the Homestead Inn does allow pets. Please follow this link
to their pet information
Payment and cancellation policy for the Festive Season is:
- Minimum 2 night stay is required for all reservations arriving on December 30 and December 31.
- If your stay includes any of the nights between December 27 through and including January 1, the hotel will require a non-refundable booking fee equivalent to one night room and taxes payable by December 1 of this year. For example if you arrive on December 22 for a seven nights stay you will be charged this fee.
Banff Park Lodge is affiliated with the following tour associations: