The Banff Park Lodge offers discounted rates for Automobile
Association members and seniors.
Payment and cancellation policy for the Festive Season
- Minimum 2 night stay is required for all reservations arriving on December 30 and December 31.
- If your stay includes any of the nights between December 27 through and including January 1, the hotel will require a non-refundable booking fee equivalent to one night room and taxes payable by December 1 of this year. For example if you arrive on December 22 for a seven nights stay you will be charged this fee.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Prices do not include 2% Tourism Improvement Fee, 4%
Room Levy Tax and 5% GST.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Extra per person charge is $15.00 CAD per night.
- Children under 16 years of age stay free when accompanied
by a parent.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Guaranteed reservations must be accompanied with either
a major credit card or one night's deposit which is to
be received by the Hotel 14 days after booking.
- Cancellations on guaranteed bookings must be received
no later than 6 p.m. three days prior to arrival to avoid
- Cancellation charges are equal to one night's room charge
plus applicable taxes.
- No pets allowed.
Banff Park Lodge is Affiliated With the following Tour