Our staff’s commitment to our guests starts with our commitment to them.
We firmly believe that by providing our employees with an exceptional work experience, that they will in turn provide our guests with a similar level of courtesy, respect and enthusiastic service.
If you’d like to work for a company composed of outgoing, thoughtful people from all over both Canada and the world, come join our team!
Affordable and comfortable housing
Clean and safe accommodations
Training and development
Employment opportunities at Peaks and Bow View
Our promise to you
We are committed to creating a workplace that is clean, comfortable and safe for all of our employees.
What’s it like to work here? Just ask our employees.
I have enjoyed working at Bow View Lodge and being a part of Fuji Starlight Express. I have made lasting friendships with my coworkers and have had lots of flexibility with my schedule. The Staff Accommodation is the highlight of this company as it is very spacious and not like other staff accommodations i’ve seen. Overall, I have had a great time here in Banff and would consider coming back to the company once my contract is up :)
Amanda, Front Desk Agent
What’s it like to work here? Just ask our employees.
“I would like to say I like working with the bow view lodge because the atmosphere of work is very good over here specially my manager and my coworkers are very nice and helpful and the staff accommodation is very neat and safe to live and other colleges and mangers of other 2 properties are very nice.”
-Ankita, Front Desk Agent
A truly world class place to work!
Our staff at Banff Park Lodge are truly an international all-star team! Join our team and create a lifetime’s worth of experiences and memories in one of the world’s most beautiful places.
We provide opportunities for professional development and growth.
We believe in a culture of teamwork.
We strive to attract employees who pursue a better work-life balance.
We hire for personality to engage our guests and provide memorable experiences.
Banff Park Lodge values
Banff Park Lodge and our collection of hotels employs more than 150 employees. The values we choose to live by include many things, with respect for our guests, employees, social and physical environment governing all that we do.
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & EXPERIENCES
We focus on one-on-one communication across all levels of our organization, focusing on direct communication. As a new employee to the Banff Park Lodge you can expect coaching throughout your onboarding and a complete performance review at the completion of your 3-month probationary period.
Our aim is to provide work/life services and programs to employees and their families which promote health and well-being of the family and increase the employee's capacity to resolve personal and family issues.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
We strive to provide good service and quality products to satisfy our customers. This includes personalized, consistent service throughout our operations teams along with fresh, delicious offerings in our dining outlets. Our guests expect distinctive surroundings with quiet, clean and comfortable rooms where they can get a good night's sleep.
Crave Mountain Grill Supervisor
Welcome! – Banff Park Lodge collection of hotels operates 3 properties – Banff Park Lodge Resort Hotel & Conference Center, Bow View Lodge, and Peaks Hotel & Suites – all with an ideal location, steps away from lively downtown Banff on one side and from peaceful, glacier-fed Bow River on the other.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team as Crave Mountain Grill Supervisor, a team which works to create the best experiences for our guests and fellow staff.
We are proud to say that we are a Bow Valley Workplace Inclusion Charter Signatory and we welcome people of all lifestyles, origins, beliefs and other.
Starting wage: $17.00/hour – based on experience
Full-time: generally 32-40 hours/week
Shifts: will require mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers, advise on menu selections
- Describe and advise on wine selection, present, and serve wine in appropriate wine glassware
- Present bills to customers and accept payment
- Flexible schedule required
- Improving service and profitability
- Training of new staff and ongoing training of existing staff
- Supporting other staff by taking a hands-on approach to ensure great customer service
- Has a minimum of 1 year of food and beverage supervisor experience
- Alberta Pro Serve certificate required
- Has a dynamic personality and excellent customer service skills
- Shows strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for training
- Brings a positive attitude and strong teamwork abilities
- Term bonus available
- Staff accommodation starting at $8.00/day (based on availability)
- Discounted rates available to stay at our properties and dine in our restaurants
- Health benefits available after 6 months of employment, including life insurance, dental, medical and drug coverage
- Duty meal provided; Staff Cafeteria serving lunch and dinner every day
- Payroll deduction available for a local gym membership
- Frequently held staff events
- Uniforms supplied and free cleaning available
- Living in beautiful Banff National Park!
Apply online by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring your resume in person to 201 Lynx Street.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in our company!!